Payment Option – Season 2019 – 2020
TO BOOK YOUR SERVICE
To book your service we need Deposit and Personal Information (Booking Form will be requested via Email)
Usually for regular services there is a deposit of USD$250 per person, which is used to secure your departure as well as purchase permits and entrance tickets, to secure spots and make reservations. (Deposit amount might vary according to service). Please remember we need both, Deposit and Personal information otherwise we won’t be able to confirm service.
Deposit can be done through Western Union, PayPal and International Bank Transfer.
PAYMENT OPTION DETAILS:
1.- Western Union Details:
Western Union option can be used for both Deposit and Final Payment.
You can also do it online at Western Union webpage using your card:
- Name: Miguel Ángel
- Last name: Ninancuro Cruz (Both last names required)
- Address: Avenida Tomas Tuyrutupa N° 316, Distrito de San Sebastián, Cusco.
- Country: PERU
- City: Cusco
Sometimes it takes more than a day; please let us know the exact day we will be able to collect the money. (We need the MTCN number provide by Western Union in order to Collect the money)
If deposit is more than US$1800.00 it won’t go through you have to make 2 deposits.
Advice via email the reference number got from Western Union (MTCN) in order to collect the money and get the permits, without the code we won’t be able to collect the money.
If this option is selected for Final Payment, transaction has to be done a month before the service.
Make sure the deposit is made in USD$.
2.- PayPal Details:
PayPal option can be used for both Deposit and Final Payment. PayPal charges us 6% per transaction, and we required our clients to cover the 6%, this means if you need to pay US$300.00 deposit, you have to transfer US$318.00, if you are transferring for 2 people (US$600.00) you have to transfer US$636.00.
PayPal email address: email@example.com
- After Payment is send please send us the email that PayPal sent you to confirm the transaction.
- If this option is selected for Final Payment, transaction has to be done a month before the service.
- Make sure the deposit is made in USD$.
3.- International Bank Transfer:
This option can be used for both Deposit and Final Payment. Bank information will be given by email. All international bank fees will have to be paid by the participant; otherwise that fee will be added to the Final Balance to be paid at Cusco City.
BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU (BCP) in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 7% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- Savings account: Nº 285-38199699-1-19
- Code swift: BCPLPEPL.
- Address of the Bank: Avenida El Sol 189
- Name of owner: Miguel Angel Ninancuro Cruz
- Address: Avenida Tomas Tuyrutupa N° 316, San Sebastian
- Country: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco – Peru
- DNI: 45258053
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information:
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.